Saturday, December 8, 2012

30 things to do before I turn 30

Things to do before I turn 30 years old INSHALAH ----All selfish and personal---With no specific order....once I write one thing, I will never delete it , therefor I will be careful picking up things because I need to fixate to on them.


1)Keep posting on this blog.
2)Have a big beard
3)Graduate from Medical school.(Inshalah in Few months, Inshalah)
4)At least be in medical residency program Inshalah
5)Learn Quran by heart Inshalah (last shot, after 30 I can't)
6)Tour all neighboring East African Countries (Simple yet hard)
7)Get rid of my beautiful tummy (Needs commitment)
8)Abandon FB! (I am addicted to FB, I just need to stop logging in)
9)Fall in love in Medicine ( I need to)
10)Kiss my DAD and Mom.!
11)Go to gym for a full month (Phew!)
12)buy an iPhone/Samsung galaxy albeit I don't know the differnce (People have been talking about it a lot)

13)Try Lobster! (Yuck!)
14)Learn a new language.
15)Go on a week of Khuruuj. 
16)See NALA .
16) Updating........................................................

No comments:

Oh Allah! Save us from the Balwo.

The advent of "Balwo" Musical style was met with disdain by the contemporary religious and cultural figures of the time. one of th...